Bruker QUANTAX 75
The EDS system for the Hitachi TM4000
QUANTAX 75 is a new EDS system specially designed for the Hitachi TM4000 Tabletop Microscope.
QUANTAX 75 consists of a XFlash® silicon drift detector (SDD) with the best energy resolution in its field, a small electronics unit and an easy-to-use ESPRIT Compact software.
The system performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of all materials with an element range from boron (5) to californium (98). Besides composition analysis at individual spots on the sample surface, QUANTAX 75 provides powerful line scan and spectral element mapping functions. With the customized detector, the analysis and reporting is completed within seconds.
- High resolution data aquisition
- Three different analysis modes: Objects, LineScan and Mapping
- Automatic/interactive element identification starting from boron (5)
- Accurate element quantification during acquisition
- Display of quantitative results as atomic, weight or oxide percentage
- Color-coded concentration distributions (element maps) for any number of elements within an arbitrary field of view including a unique live peak separation and background removal
- Report generation and print formatting
- Export of results to MS® Word and Excel
- Compatible with all QUANTAX 70 files (reading and processing)
- Language options: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese…
Our worldwide Distributor and Partner network offers unequaled technical support for you, and for all of our customers.