Welcome to the Left Coast!
Left Coast Instruments offers a wide range of unique, advanced instrumentation for semiconductor sample preparation.
Our innovative range of products have applications in many areas, including
Research & Development, Failure Analysis, PC Board rework and in a wide range of applications.
Our products serve Semiconductor, including Failure Analysis, Reliability, QA/QC; Nanotechnology; Materials Sciences; MEMS; Polymer Chemistry; Bio-Medical Engineering; Biophysics.
Our advanced technology products include:
- Die thinning and polishing that uses predictive look-ahead software to correct for die warp and contour anomalies in single and multi-dice packaging – ULTRAPREP
- High Precision, high speed milling system to remove IC packages from either a PC board or a chip onFlex while keeping the ball bonds intact. High precision die thinning and polishing down to less than a micron. The ability to measure remaining silicon thickness to 0.5 microns and does everything that the UltraPrep does only faster and with higher precision – OMEGAPREP
- TM series tabletop SEM, from Hitachi High-Technology – TM-4000, TM-4000Plus
- The Tabletop SEM that combines high resolution resolution with precise control of vacuum pressure for unmatched results and ease of use – FlexSEM 1000
- Turn your TM or FlexSEM into a STEM using the UVD-STEM holder – TM STEM Solution
- EDS Analysis: AZTEC from Oxford Instruments – EDS Analysis
- EDS Analysis: Quantax from Bruker Instruments– EDS Analysis
Explore Our Products
Our worldwide Distributor and Partner network offers unequaled technical support for you, and for all of our customers.